HIVPA Study Days
The next HIVPA study day is February, 2021 (Due to the Coronavirus this event will be virtual and has been suspended until March 2021)
This study day is open to any pharmacy, healthcare staff and those with a special interest in HIV so please feel free to share information about this event with your colleagues. Attendance at this meeting is free for HIVPA members. A small charge of £25 is required for non members, payable in advance. Please refer to the Event Programme for full details on payment options.
The Study Days are held at the Pullman hotel, 100-110 Euston Road, London NW1 2AJ near Euston and Kings Cross train stations. Pullman Hotel website (opens in new window)
To reserve your space on any of our Study Days please email Yvonne on email@example.com
NOTE: Presentation slides and other educational materials which are made available to HIVPA are uploaded to the membership portal of the website with the Presenter’s permission and you must be a current HIVPA member to view that information following any of our educational events.
HIVPA 2021 Study events – February and April events will be virtual platform due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- February, 2021: Introduction to HIV
- April, 2021: Cancer, ITU, COVID and HIV (may include other related issues
- 15th September, 2021 – Paediatrics
- 18th November, 2021 – Mental health – practicalities, prison, managing vulnerability, chemsex
HIVPA 2020 Study Days
- 3rd February, 2020: Introduction to HIV – click here for the Programme
- 22nd April, 2020: Women’s health – CANCELLED
- 15th September, 2020: Women’s health – click here for the Programme
- 19th November, 2020: HIV and co-infections – the brain and liver
Download a copy of the information for our 2020 Study Day events by clicking here.
For details of regional Study Days please email firstname.lastname@example.org