HIVPA Study Days
The next HIVPA study day is 21st November, 2019
This study day is open to any pharmacy, healthcare staff and those with a special interest in HIV so please feel free to share information about this event with your colleagues. Attendance at this meeting is free for HIVPA members. A small charge of £25 is required for non members, payable in advance. Please refer to the Event Programme for full details on payment options.
The Study Days are held at the Pullman hotel, 100-110 Euston Road, London NW1 2AJ near Euston and Kings Cross train stations. Pullman Hotel website (opens in new window)
To reserve your space on any of our Study Days please email Yvonne on firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Presentation slides and other educational materials which are made available to HIVPA are uploaded to the membership portal of the website with the Presenter’s permission and you must be a current HIVPA member to view that information following any of our educational events.
HIVPA 2019 Study Days
- 4th February, 2019: ‘Introduction to HIV’ – click here for the Programme
- 30th April, 2019: ‘Resistance and co-infections including Hepatitis B and C and Tuberculosis’ – click here for the Programme
- 18th September, 2019: ‘Comorbidities, drug-drug interactions and polypharmacy’ – click here for the Programme
- 21st November, 2019: ‘Prevention, Genitourinary medicine and health beliefs’ – click here for the Programme
Download a copy of the information for our 2019 Study Day events by clicking here.
HIVPA 2020 Study Days
- 3rd February, 2020: Introduction to HIV
- 29th April, 2020: Women’s health
- 15th September, 2020: HIV and future- proofing services
- 19th November, 2020: HIV and co-infections – the brain and liver
Download a copy of the information for our 2020 Study Day events by clicking here.
For details of regional Study Days please email email@example.com